If you want the music for your wedding or special event to be professional with a personal touch, you’ve found he right person! I have twenty five years of performance experience and would love to create the perfect piano music palette for your special day. I’ll ensure that every detail, musically speaking, is taken care of with the up most care and planning.
Whether you’re after a classical, vintage, or contemporary vibe, I’ll tailor the music to your specific taste. Repertoire includes classical favorites, standards, movie and musical themes as well as contemporary hits . Not sure what you want, let’s meet and I’ll walk you through the music selection process as well as provide repertoire suggestions.
Complimentary 45 minute in-studio consult with live music samples in my North Seattle studio. (no obligation to book)
Sunday Kind of Love by Louis Prima
God Only Knows by Brian Wilson
I Just Can’t Stop Loving You by Michael Jackson
Meditation from Thaïs by Jules Massenet
Rêverie by Claude Debussy
Standard Wedding Package ($500)
- Complimentary 45-minute studio consult with live music samples (in person, Skype, FaceTime, or phone).
- Communication via phone or email prior to the event.
- Set list (prelude, processional, ceremony, recessional) tailored to your liking, including special requests.
- 30-minutes pre-ceremony music.
- Printed (PDF) copy of set list for submission to you printer, if desired.
- 15-minutes post-ceremony music.
- Convenient electronic billing payable by check or credit card in person, or Pay Pal online.
- $200 non-refundable deposit required to hold the date
- No piano, no problem. I provide a professional grade digital piano and sound system ($100)
- Wedding rehearsal ($100.00 per hour)
- Cocktail hour following the wedding ($150.00 per hour)
- Rehearsals with additional musicians or vocalists in my studio or another location prior to wedding ($100.00 per hour)
- purchase of additional sheet music not already in my personal collection. (on average, $6.00 per song)
- Travel out of the Seattle area… $1.00 per mile, round trip (for any destination more than 20 miles out of the Seattle area)
Thanks for visiting, let’s talk about your Wedding (206) 349-0577, or email
Beginning to See the Light, Duke Ellington
Remando, Ernesto Nazareth
Barcarolle, Teresa Carreño
Event Pricing: $300 for the first hour, $150 for each additional hour
- Solo piano music for private parties, fund-raisers, corporate functions, fund raisers, and holidays events.
- Repertoire includes: classical, jazz standards, pop, movie soundtracks, musicals, and children’s songs.
- Venues include: Washington Athletic Club, Women’s University Club, Town Hall, Seattle Convention Center, the Landing, Waterways Cruises, University House, Sorrento Hotel, Sand Point Country Club, Steinway Gallery, Stage 7 Pianos
- No piano, no problem. I provide a professional grade digital piano and sound system. ($150)
- Travel out of the Seattle area… $1.00 per mile, round trip (for any destination more than 30 miles out of the Seattle area)
Thanks again for your piano playing. It was simply wonderful and added to our reception immeasurably. Eliott M. Moskowitz, D.D.S.
Thanks for visiting, let’s talk about your event (206) 349-0577, or email